My Business Highs And Lows of 2022

As I sit proper right here and start planning 2023 and think about the targets that I have to acquire, I look once more at 2022 and see how the targets I set to start with of the 12 months did.This weblog goes to interrupt down what went properly, what didn’t go so properly, and each factor in between. Hold tuned for the next weblog submit as I'll share what my targets for 2023 are. In the event you want to be taught all about my targets for 2022, it's possible you'll study that weblog submit out proper right here. A REVIEW OF 2022: WHAT WORKED AND WHAT DIDN’TOn the end of 2021, I updated my enterprise corporations on the advice of a small enterprise group that I was a element of. They actually useful that I add social media content material materials creation corporations consequently of I am good at it. I listened to their suggestion and I added it. Going into January 2022, points had been going very properly. I had 1 full-time social media shopper, I was writing an e-book for another shopper, and I felt like each factor was falling into place. And then all of it appeared to crumble. The e-book went so extraordinarily properly and I pushed myself to do one factor that I under no ...

Comments